The Emergency Services Training Institute is delighted to announce that we will be running a Paediatric Education for Pre-hospital Professionals (PEPP) course at our training institute on the 5th & 6th December.
Michael D. Pante, who is a member of the Paediatric Education for Pre-hospital Professionals (PEPP) Steering Committee at the American Academy of Paediatrics, will also be here for the course.
Michael has worked on the PEPP program since it began in 1998 and is also the Co-editor of the 3rd edition of the PEPP Course and Textbook which was just released.
The course will cover pre-hospital medical information for the emergency care of infants and children. The PEPP Course is designed to give pre-hospital practitioners the education, skills, and confidence they need to effectively treat paediatric patients.
We are offering this course for an introductory price of €300.00. Please contact the office on 01-4098113 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- OUR COURSES
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Emergency Medical Services Tutor Qualification Programme (EMS TQ)
- First Aid Responder (FAR)
- Cardiac First Responder (CFR)
- Emergency First Responder (EFR)
- Advanced Tactical Medic (Tac Med)
- Aviation Immediate Care (AIC)
- International Paramedic Programme (IPP)
- Tactical Emergency Care
- Cardiac First Responder Instructor (CFR-I)
- CPC Continuous Professional Competence
- Fire Training
- Health and Safety
- Paediatric / Childcare Courses
- Course Calendar
- Pay Course Fees
- THE INSTITUTE
- BASKET / CHECKOUT